COVID-19 Message to Customers
Following the government guidelines announced on 4th January 2021, Portishead Chiropractic Clinic will remain open for routine appointments and continue to care for you during the national lockdown.
To ensure the absolute safety and comfort of all of our patients and staff, we request that you please follow the guidelines below:
- Do not come to the clinic if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High Temperature
- A new, persistent or worsening cough
- Loss of smell and taste
- A sudden feeling of being unwell
- Do not come to the clinic if you have been asked to isolate, have been in known contact with any person who has tested positive within the last 2 weeks, or have travelled abroad within the last 2 weeks of your appointment.
- Please call ahead to cancel your appointment if you have received notification that you are required to isolate, and do not attend your appointment during your isolation period.
- Please wear a face mask at all times whilst you are in the clinic, unless you are exempt. Speak to a member of staff or call in advance with any questions relating to this matter.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. If you are early, we request that you wait in your car until your designated appointment time.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the reception and common areas upon arrival and leaving the clinic.
- Do not bring any additional family members or friends to your appointment, except children under 12 years old and carers/chaperones.
For more information regarding the above guidelines, please phone the clinic on 01275 840055