COVID-19 Message to Customers
'The clinic is pleased to announce from Monday 15th June 2020 routine appointments for patients are now allowed.'
For more information phone 01275 840055 or 07957 527831
Sports Therapy & Massage
Sports Therapy is the profession which focuses on the treatment and prevention of sports, recreational and musculoskeletal injuries.
Using a number of modalities, a sports therapist is able to examine and assess injuries, treat accordingly and implement an appropriate rehabilitation plan to get you injury- and pain-free.
Some techniques a sports therapist may use to treat and rehabilitate injuries include:
- Sports, Deep Tissue and Remedial Massage
- Spinal and Peripheral Joint Mobilisations
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Flexibility and Mobility Techniques
- Strapping and Taping
- Other Treatment Modalities as qualified e.g. Medical Acupuncture or Instrument Assisted Therapy
Therapists are required to keep confidential records of client notes as a requirement of good and safe practice, as required by the Society of Sports Therapists, the official governing body for practising Sports Therapists in the UK.Contact us to book a consultation