COVID-19 Message to Customers
'The clinic is pleased to announce from Monday 15th June 2020 routine appointments for patients are now allowed.'
For more information phone 01275 840055 or 07957 527831
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage helps increase mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders.
It improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow and aids the elimination of toxins which has the result of cleansing and nourishing the skin and muscle.
It has a wide range of health benefits, listed below, and is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension, helping the body to find its equilibrium; often providing an instant feeling of calmness, well-being and sharper thinking.
The treatment is performed seated, fully clothed, and without the use of oils, so is perfect for the workplace as well as the Clinics I work in. Treatments are usually 30 minutes, but shorter ones can be provided for groups in the workplace.
- Can greatly reduce many side effects of stress by providing mental and physical relaxation and a sense of calmness and feeling of well-being.
- Relief from Insomnia, by relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and opening the body to better rest.
- Reduced fatigue and lethargy.
- Improved concentration.
- Boosts Memory, due to stress/anxiety relief and improved circulation.
- Renewed energy levels.
- Decreases the symptoms of anxiety and depression, by encouraging the supply of oxygen to the brain and facilitating a sense of calm, and feeling of well-being.
- Detoxifies the body. Improved vascular circulation and lymphatic drainage creates a positive effect on the condition of the skin and hair.